Emma is a senior marketing and fundraising professional with extensive business development experience.
She established Pathfinder East in 2016 to address the need amongst businesses and organisations in Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire and beyond, for expert, cost-effective, flexible business development services.
Pathfinder East helps growing businesses:
- define a clear strategy to achieve business goals
- identify key funding and support services to support those goals
- drive forward growth through delivering cost-effective, flexible business development and marketing services
It can help businesses through:
- implementing a one-off project or series of projects to support business growth
- working flexibly with clients for a few days each week, or month, to provide business development and marketing director services
- providing valuable guidance and vision to staff in business development and marketing roles
- working in ways to suit a range of budgets