Emma is a senior marketing, sponsorship and fundraising professional with extensive business development experience.
She established Pathfinder East to address the need amongst businesses and organisations in Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire and beyond, for expert, cost-effective, flexible marketing and business development services.
Pathfinder East helps growing businesses:
- define a clear strategy to achieve marketing and business goals
- identify key funding and support services to support those goals
- drive forward growth through delivering cost-effective, flexible marketing and business development services
It can help businesses through:
- implementing a one-off marketing project or series of projects to support business growth
- working flexibly with clients for a few days each week, or month, to provide marketing director and business development services
- providing valuable guidance and vision to staff in marketing roles
- working in ways to suit a range of budgets